Saturday 28 August 2010

Fashion

Sooooo I went ASDA yesterday and forgot to post it on here but when did ASDA get good taste. I don't bother calling them George. No, it's so cheap it's ASDA. They're having a 50% off sale right now (don't believe me? Go there yourself or just go on their webbie) and I found some nice stuff.

Photobucket

since im 13 I can't wear them (such a shame) they'd look soooo good with these tights I saw in Primark, a black dress or a skirt maybe... Anyway I'm getting off topic. It got me thinking whats in fashion this season soooo I had a little lookie on the webbie.

So the 60s ladylike look is back people! If you don't know what your body shape is go here:http://www.channel4.com/4beauty/style-me/bodyshapefinder. It's very helpful. I'm a medium height sleder shape! !YAY! Tell me your results girls, it's about we got some confidence and Gok is just the gay guy to do that. If you don't know who I'm talking about you haven't looked. Look up Gok Won on Google.

Back to subject, 70s and military style is in big too.
Military Vests Pictures, Images and Photos
Sorry if you can't see it very well but it's nice isn't it? I've seen a few like it in Primark, Topshop and Next.

Think 70s maxi dresses girls. The bolder the print the better but beware of the colour. Make sure the colour suits your skin tone. If you have uber dark chocolate skin go for purple or white, or something that shows you off. For those pale beauties out there stick to pastal colours, they'll show off your skin tone. For more info go here: http://www.ehow.com/how_3249_choose-colors-flatter.html
Very useful. I'm a Summer and suit pastels, not black and orange. Good thing I don't normally wear them. Well sometimes black if I'm in a bad mood or going a funeral...

Here's the maxi dress I was talking about. It's good for covering up bumpy bits. Again make sure you take Goks test and click the button 'find clothes to suit my shape' it'll surprise you what you find :)
Photobucket

The buttons on the sleeve ends of the jacket were invented cuz Napoleons soilders had an annoying habit of wiping their noses on their sleeves...

No comments:

Post a Comment