Sunday 29 August 2010

Look Out Sunshine!

It's raining today, shouldn't say I'm surprised really. I AM in England. I hope it's sunny where you are. :) I have the pertfect song for today.

I don't know why it just fits. It's okay if you don't like it. Just don't throw something at me! Look at my post on 'Those Youtube Haters.'

So I was typing yesterday. On my laptop and managed to get the internet working, my sis was on the computer (I'm on the 40th page now!!!) and I decided to read some One Piece fanfiction. Yeah, I don't why either. I just felt like it. I was basically glued to the screen.... Go look on www.fanfiction.net go see for yourself. I'm tempted to write my own but I'm not very good at that sort of thing. My stories just tend to goon for ever. Like at school they ask to to write one page on something I do five or someother ridiculous number....

Ever done that? No? Oh, well, I'm sure I'm not the only one who writes more than you need to.

President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment